Realpolitiks II takes office for a second term!
Prague, Czech Republic, November 18th, 2020 – 1C Entertainment and developer Jujubee announced today that the modern day real-time grand strategy, Realpolitiks II, is now available in Early Access via Steam, GOG and other digital platforms for 29.99 USD / 24.99 EUR with a 10% launch discount.Get ready to assume office of any contemporary country in the world and lead it towards the new century as the shining example of democracy and liberty, or create your own totalitarian dystopia and wage war against all your enemies!
Watch the Early Access trailer here: https://youtu.be/1CoVt1FOdR0
Realpolitiks II launches into Early Access with all its planned content, featuring 208 contemporary countries to choose from, 2 scenario campaigns, and many new features and mechanics that are enriching the gameplay even further compared to its predecessor, such as the brand new combat system, or the intelligence mechanics.
The Early Access version also includes the highly anticipated modding tool that is introduced to Realpolitiks II for the first time, allowing you to create your very own content and alter the game to your liking! You will have full freedom to design new campaigns, scenarios, units, even new nations, shape the project trees as you see fit, or modify the starting parameters of each country and make, for example, the beautiful and exotic country of Nauru as the most powerful nation in the world!
About Realpolitiks II:
Experience classic grand-strategy set in modern times in Realpolitiks II where you lead any contemporary nation in an attempt to secure world dominance. The road to supremacy is filled with modern world issues as you manage your nation’s economy, command armies, conduct diplomatic and espionage actions, and tackle global threats such as terrorism, pandemics, famine, and more.
- Dominate the Globe - Choose from 208 contemporary nations (including Sealand & Kiribati) and conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy accordingly whether you start as a superpower or a small independent nation.
- New Modern Warfare - A brand-new combat system enables full control of your units on the battlefield while taking into account strategic advantages such as the weather, terrain, equipment, and a whole lot more.
- Expanded Management System - Create a communist utopia, a completely free market nation, or become a tyrant overseeing your citizens’ every step. With over 700 projects and technologies to choose from, you decide the path to greatness.
- Improved Diplomacy - Engage in advanced negotiations to establish new trade routes or military access to neighboring regions. With a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems that allow you to influence other countries - diplomacy becomes a crucial tool once again, especially as other leaders will prove hard negotiators.
- Advanced Espionage - Conduct clandestine actions with your spies, steal breakthrough technologies to further increase your military power, and invent new ways of mass destruction. Dominate your foes from the shadows.
- New and Unpredictable Events - Over 1000 new events ranging from minor provincial issues to a world-threatening meteor strike. Be wary of the ever-changing world as each playthrough will be completely different.
- Growth By Infrastructure - Buildings are a major part of your campaign as they enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster, defend against rocket attacks, or increase the supply range to your armies.
- Mod Support - Use a plethora of in-game tools to create your very own campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations.
Realpolitiks II is developed by Jujubee S.A. and published by 1C Entertainment. The game is now available in Early Access via Steam, GOG and other digital stores for 29.99 USD / 24.99 EUR with a 10% launch discount. To stay in touch with the latest news, be sure to join the game’s Discord channel, or follow 1C Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook.
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: Jujubee S.A
Release date: November 18, 2020 (Early Access)
Published by 1C Entertainment:
Request a review key for other games published by 1C Entertainment [SECRET GOVERNMENT (In Early Access), WRATH: AEON OF RUIN (in Early Access), COMPANY OF CRIME, ION FURY, STYGIAN: REIGN OF THE OLD ONES, FELL SEAL: ARBITER’S MARK, DEEP SKY DERELICTS, ANCESTORS LEGACY] via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About 1C Entertainment
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail.
1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series - IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Ion Fury and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
Jujubee S.A. is the game development studio behind such titles as the "FLASHOUT" series, "KURSK", the real-time strategy game "Realpolitiks", "Deep Diving Adventures" and "COVID: The Outbreak". Currently the company is working on two strategy games: "Realpolitiks II" and "Dark Moon". Jujubee's goal is to create inspiring and unconventional games for all significant device platforms, such as iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android, Mac, PC and consoles. Jujubee is a publicly traded company on NewConnect (JJB) and is a majority shareholder of strategy games producer Strategy Forge S.A.
# # #
David Balsanek | George Mamakos